- 01-May-2013 to 03-Jun-2013 (CST)
- Ash Flat, AR, USA
- Part Time
Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience, 401(k) Plan (Current match 2 to 1 up to 6%), Discounted Health Club Membership & Wellness Program, Cafeteria 125 Flex Plan Available
FNBC has an immediate opening for a Part-time Teller, Wal-Mart Office. The following qualifications will be ideal for this position.
- Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Required Knowledge: Knowledge of Teller policies and procedures. Basic understanding of Company operations
- Experience Required: Abilities generally acquired on the job in 12 months.
- Skills/Abilities: Professional appearance, dress, and attitude. Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, and telephone. Good typing skills.
- Communication: effectively understand and meet customer needs in a friendly, helpful way
- Basic math skills: money-handling balancing- Active learning and reading skills to develop expert job knowledge with training, repetition, accuracy, and quality of work.
Performance measurements for the Teller position are as follows.
Teller functions are efficiently, effectively, and accurately performed in accordance with established policies, standards, and security procedures.
- Monies are balanced and any discrepancies promptly resolved. A balancing record that meets established standards is maintained.
- Good business relations exist with customers. Customers' problems or questions are courteously and promptly resolved.
- Good working relationships and coordination exist with area personnel and with management. Assistance is provided to other Tellers and staff as needed. Supervisors are appropriately informed of area activities.
- Required reports and records are accurate, complete, and timely.
- The Company's professional reputation is maintained and conveyed.
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
- 401(k) Plan (Current match 2 to 1 up to 6%)
- Discounted Health Club Membership & Wellness Program
- Cafeteria 125 Flex Plan Available
At FNBC, we are well known for their honesty, integrity, confidentiality, ethics and humility. These values are what built FNBC. "Every Households Bank of Choice" is more than just a phrase, it is what fuels us to come to work every day and we are happy to say we have been doing this for more than 100 years. If you are a person of strong character, honesty, a desire to help people, courtesy, respect, and friendliness please apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer- Lori-Beth Walker
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!