- 17-Apr-2013 to 30-Oct-2013 (CST)
- Mountain Home
- Mountain Home, AR, USA
- Full Time
FNBC a Community Bank covering five counties in Northeast Arkansas has an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) at our Mountain Home Office. This position will focus on promotion and sales strategies, to attract new mortgage business, promoting a broad spectrum of mortgage products. This includes building network and community relations, and aggressively promoting FNBC Mortgage to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners/CPAs, attorneys, and other referral sources.
Sales responsibilities will include business development, marketing, and cross selling other FNBC products and services to existing and prospective FNBC customers. Community involvement through participation in community affairs and civic organizations is a necessity.
The MLO, under the supervision of the VP of Mortgage Lending, will be responsible for the external sales and origination of 1-4 family residential mortgage applications, including:
- Providing appropriate product recommendations within pre-determined credit policy guidelines and rates set forth by the Bank and its investors;
- Providing the appropriate mortgage loan recommendation based on the customer's needs, financial and property LTV information
- Advising customers of the advantages/disadvantages of various mortgage products and marketing/ promoting FNBC mortgage products
The following qualification would be ideal for the person filling this position.
- Significant experience in mortgage lending or related
- Proven Sales and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of mortgage compliance regulations
- Self-motivated, takes initiative
- Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, FNBC's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements
- Advising customers of the advantages/disadvantages of the mortgage product and marketing/ promoting FNBC mortgage products
We are well known for our honesty, integrity, confidentiality, ethics and humility. These values are what built FNBC. "Every Households Bank of Choice" is more than just a phrase, it is what fuels us to come to work every day and we are happy to say we have been doing this for more than 100 years. If you are a person of strong character, honesty, a desire to help people, courtesy, respect, and friendliness please apply today.
All inquiries and applications will be kept confidential.
• Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience
• Flexible Paid Time Off Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental Insurance and Rx (Employees Portion Paid in full by FNBC)
• 401(k) Plan (Current match 2 to 1 up to 6%)
• Discounted Health Club Membership & Wellness Program
• Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance (Paid in full by FNBC)
• Cafeteria 125 Flex Plan Available
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Salary will be based on experience and management reserves the right to make the final decision on all applicants. Lori-Beth Walker, FNBC Human Resources
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!