- 12-Feb-2013 to 25-Feb-2013 (CST)
- Salem, AR, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Rx, 401(K), Flexible Paid Time Off, Cafeteria 125
FNBC a Community Bank covering five counties in Northeast Arkansas is seeking a Branch Manager for our Salem Office. The Branch Manager, under the direction of the Regional Manager, is responsible for the effective sales and service delivery to both customers and prospects while ensuring the effective operations of the Salem Branch in conformance with established Bank policies and procedures.
The Branch Manager has responsibility for management of the branch retail operations. Ultimately responsible for driving branch performance results with a strong individual sales performance and through direction, leadership, and execution of superior service and sales behaviors and activities by the entire team in order to meet/exceed 100% of branch sales goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch. Conducts outside sales efforts, as required, to bring in new primary relationships, while also maintaining and expanding existing personal and business banking relationships.
We are looking for the following qualifications/abilities for the person filling this position:
• Ensure that the office is adequately staffed with employees committed to the bank and branch goals.
• Open new deposit accounts, and cross sell bank and non-bank products. Also, ensure accounts are opened within bank policies and procedures.
• Identify, coordinate, and drive sales initiatives including development and promotion of FNBC culture within assigned branches.
• Prepare and process loan applications including obtaining and evaluating financial statements, credit information, and closing consumer loans.
• Provide a wide variety of customer service solutions including resolving complex transactions and sensitive customer relations issues.
• Provide assistance to branches with hiring, training, measuring performance, and providing feedback.
• Ensure goals for branches and staff are consistently met. Take responsibility for opening and closing branches as needed. Assist Tellers and CRM's in resolving complex transactions and sensitive customer relation issues.
• +Two years sales service, or management experience- preferably at a financial services institution
Sales responsibilities will include business development, marketing, and cross selling other FNBC products and services to existing and prospective FNBC customers. Community involvement through participation in community affairs and civic organizations is a necessity.
Management responsibility will include directly managing three or more full-time employees, conducts performance reviews, selection, and performance counseling
People in these parts are well known for their honesty, integrity, confidentiality, ethics and humility. These are the values that built FNBC. "Every Households Bank of Choice" is more than just a phrase, it is what fuels us to come to work every day and we are happy to say we have been doing this for more than 100 years. If you are a person of strong character, honesty, a desire to help people, courtesy, respect, and friendliness please apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Lori-Beth Walker FNBC Human Resources
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!